This bullpup's claim to fame is its unique gas operated action (as opposed to electrical) which adds greater reliability and longevity than other semi-auto PCPs on the market. Loaded with features, the Bullmaster includes an 11mm Dovetail/Weaver scope rail and a Weaver accessory rail to mount a laser sight or flashlight. Built for accuracy, the Bullmaster features a rifled and choked barrel which is fully shrouded. These features add up to a air gun that’s accurate, naturally quiet, and ideal for backyard target shooting or small game hunting.
- Semi-Automatic Action
- Fully Shrouded, Precision Rifled and Choked Barrel
- Large 500cc Bottle Provides More Shots Per Fill
- Combo Scope Rail (11mm and 22mm)
- Spring-Loaded Rotary Magazine
Hatsan BullMaster Semi-Auto PCP .25 Cal Air Rifle Specifications
- Caliber .25"
- Max Velocity (Lead-Free Pellets) 900 fps
- Max Velocity (Lead Pellets) 900 fps
- Max Energy 38 FPE
- Loudness 3-Medium
- Barrel Length 19.7″
- Overall Length 30.9″
- Shots At Optimal Velocity 120
- Stock Bullpup, advanced polymer, pistol grip, elevation adjustable combo, adjustable butt pad. One fore stock accessory rail.
- Suggested for Small game hunting/target practice
- Barrel Rifled
- Action Semiautomatic/Full-auto
- Powerplant Pre-charged pneumatic
- Function Repeater
- Weight 10.3 lbs.