Designed with purpose and built to last, the Taggedout sets a high bar for durability and performance matched only by our promise that it will be yours, for life.
- CLIP-POINT. Blade contains a sharp beak, typically forward of the midpoint, as if the tip has been “clipped off.”
- CPM-MAGNACUT. A new approach to stainless tool steel that eliminates chromium carbides from the microstructure. The result: A combination of properties with similar toughness and edge retention to non-stainless steels like CMP-CruWear and CMP-4V, with the addition of excellent corrosion resistance and strength.
- CARBON FIBER. Multiple layers of crisscrossing carbon fiber filaments laminated together to create a strong and surprisingly lightweight substrate with exceptional stability and style.
- MANUAL. “Manuals” must be opened 100% from the closed position to the open position by the user.
- Open Length: 8.15'' | 20.7cm
- Blade Length: 3.48'' | 8.84cm
- Blade Thickness: 0.09'' | 2.29mm
- Closed Length: 4.69'' | 11.91cm
- Handle Thickness: 0.48'' | 12.19mm
- Mechanism: AXIS Lock
- Blade Style: Clip-Point
- Handle: Carbon Fiber with exposed Orange Anodized Backspacer lanyard.
- Pocket Clip: Mini Deep Carry
- Blade Finish: Cerakote
- Blade Color: Orange
- Clip Color: Black
- Clip Finish: Black oxide
- Clip Position: Tip-up
- Clip Type: Mini deep-carry
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
- Handle Color: Black