Designed with purpose and built to last, the Griptilian sets a high bar for durability and performance matched only by our promise that it will be yours, for life.
- DROP-POINT: Drops off the spine to the tip. Tip height is typically below the center line on the blade.
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is extremely well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance. The glass-filled nylon handle is tough yet attractive, making it ideal for hard jobs and everyday carry.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The Griptilian 551 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed single-handedly.
- COMFORTABLE: The 551's lightweight design and handle grips make it comfortable to hold and use. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- VERSATILE: The Griptilian 551's drop-point utility blade style and all-around functionality make it ideal for everyday use, outdoor activitie.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it.
- Designer: Pardue
- Mechanism: AXIS
- Action: Manual-opening
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
- Blade Length: 3.45" (8.76cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.115" (2.92mm)
- Open Length: 8.07" (20.50cm)
- Closed Length: 4.62" (11.73cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.64" (16.26mm)
- Weight: 3.88oz (110.00g)