- ALWAYS READY: Bring the critical survival gear you need for any outing; pair it with your knife and there's nothing you can't handle; keep it in your backpack or your overland expedition vehicle.
- COMPLETE GEAR: Carry fishing gear, quick fire start, wire hand saw, water purification tablets, mirror, trail markers, first aid, razor blade and a beeswax candle
- BUILT TO LAST: Military spec aluminum you can depend on wherever the wilderness will take you, in any emergency situation; assembled in Canada
- COMPACT : Ideal compact size of 9 inches by 2 inches allows you to bring it with you anytime and all the time without weighing you down (only 1 pound 4 ounces)
- SIGNATURE FLASHLIGHT: Dual mode (static and SOS) LED 'flood' beam lantern light, illuminates a large area (3 Energizer E90 batteries included for about 40 hours of continuous flashlight operation).
In the box:
- Dual mode (static and SOS) LED `flood' beam lantern light, illuminates a large area (batteries included)
- compass (oil filled) åÊ åÊ åÊ åÊ
- 4 hour pure Canadian beeswax candle
- razor blade
- 6 aqua tabs water purification tablets
- wire saw (high tensile, 60lb working strength with handle straps)
- aluminum beadles emergency whistle
- waterproof matches tinder quick fire starters
- fishing gear
- signaling mirror
- marine grade rope (250lb breaking strength)
- reflective trail markers
- p38 military GI type can opener
- first aid supplies -- contents: one roll medical tape, 8 medium size bandages, 8 small butterfly bandages, 1 larger bandage, 1 package w/2 acetaminophen, two antiseptic novelettes, four safety pins.
- VSSL priorities of survival and instructions.