The Viper PST Gen II brings you all the features of elite, top-tier optics, with exceptional performance at a fraction of the cost. The 5x optical system delivers bright and crisp images across the zoom range with an impressive field of view for quicker target acquisition. After a day of dialing at extended ranges, the integrated, mechanical, RZR zero stop will bring you back to your exact zero every time with positive engagement.
- Lens Elements. Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- Fully Multi-Coated. Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- First Focal Plane Reticle. Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle. Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle. Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
- Tube Size. 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube. Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum. Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof. O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof. Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof. Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish. Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the position.
- Precision-Force Spring System. Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System. This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
Vortex Optics Viper PST Gen II 2-10x32mm FFP EBR-4 MRAD 30 mm Tube Riflescope (PST-2105) Specifications:
- Magnification: 2-10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 32 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.2 inches
- Field of View: 58.3-11.7 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Adjustment Graduation: .1 MRAD
- Travel Per Rotation: 10 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 26 MRAD
- Max Windage Adjustment: 26 MRAD
- Parallax Setting: 20 yards to infinity
- Length: 12.64 inches
- Weight: 26.3 oz