Vortex Viper HS riflescopes offer hunters and shooters an array of features sure to be well received. The advanced optical system, highlighted with a 4x zoom range, provides magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tube, the Viper HS delivers increased windage and elevation travel for optimal adjustment.
- XD Lens Elements. Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated. Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size. 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube. Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum. Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof. O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Hard Anodized Finish. Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek. Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Capped Reset Turrets. Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Side Focus. Adjustment located on left side of turret housing is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
Vortex Optics Viper HS 4-16x44 SFP Riflescope Specifications:
- Magnification 4-16x
- Objective Lens Diameter 44 mm
- Eye Relief 4.0 inches
- Field of View 27.4-7.4 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size 30 mm
- Turret Style Capped
- Adjustment Graduation 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation 12 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 50 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 50 MOA
- Parallax Setting 50 yards to infinity
- Length 13.41 inches
- Weight 19.2 oz
Bundle Options Available: