Vortex Optics Strike Eagle Second Focal Plane Riflescope 3-18x44 EBR-4, SE-1626
- The Strike Eagle 3-18x44 is built to execute technical, short-to-long range shots while offering rock solid quality and repeatable performance.
- Fully multi-coated lenses produce crisp, bright images guaranteeing you can see your target when it counts. The glass-etched, second focal plane reticle gives detailed holdpoints yet remains visually clean for optimal viewing.
- A highly verstaile 6x zoom range lends itself to a wide array of shooting scenarios. A streamlined, side parallax knob with built-in illumination rotates through 11 levels of brightness and runs on a CR2032 battery.
- Zero resettable, tactical style turrets have clearly marked adjustment rotation indicators that ensure accurate dialing and reference of travel within the optic's adjustment range.
- The single piece, 30mm tube is ruggedly built to withstand recoil and impact. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Strike Eagle delivers waterproof and fogproof performance.
Strike Eagle 3-18X44 Riflescope (SE-1626)
Executing technical, short and long-range shots, requires a riflescope with application-specific features and rock-solid build-quality, to ensure accurate, reliable and repeatable performance - every time you squeeze the trigger. Strike Eagle Riflescopes boast those features - in a trim, lightweight, durable, package - making them the ideal choice for value-minded shooters who are looking for a riflescope to top their next rig, or those who want to get in the game, but don’t want to take a loan out to do it.
Dual use for Shooting Tactical / Hunting.
Designed to maximize long-distance shooting and ranging abilities, the EBR-4 MOA reticle can be used to effectively determine ranges, holdovers, windage corrections and moving target leads.
- Magnification: 3-18x
- Objective Lens: 44mm
- Eye Relief: 4.1-3.5"
- Field of View: 34.5'-5.7'/100 yds
- Tube Size: 30mm
- Turret Style: Tactical
- Adjustment Graduation: .25 MOA
- Travel per Rotation: 12 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 20 yds to infinity