Using the Riflescope
The Strike Eagle scope uses a fast focus eyepiece designed to quickly and easily adjust the focus on the riflescope’s reticle.
1. Look through the riflescope at a blank white wall, or up at the sky.
2. Turn the eyepiece fully outward (counterclockwise).
3. Slowly turn the eyepiece focus knob inward until the reticle image is as crisp as possible.
This adjustment dial is marked with approximate yardages to aid in initial setting and should be matched to the target’s distance. Final focus setting should be checked by moving your head back and forth slightly while looking through the scope and watching for any shift of the reticle on the target (parallax). If shift is observed, the dial should be adjusted slightly until shift is removed.
To make turret adjustments:
1. Pull the Locking Turret dial up/out to disengage the lock.
2. Up/down for elevation adjustments; left/right for windage adjustments.
3. Push the Locking Turret dial down/in to return to the locked position.
|Objective Lens Diameter
|Field of View
||24.0 - 5.2 ft @100 yds
|Elevation Turret Style
|Travel Per Rotation
|Max Elevation Adjustment
|Max Windage Adjustment
||15 yards to infinity