Vortex Optics Spitfire 1x Prism Scope DRT Reticle (MOA) SPR-200, Shockproof
- The Spitfire Prism Scope has been built from the ground up to maximize the fast handling performance of your rifle in close to medium range shooting applications. This prism scope is backed with all the features you need in a tactical optic.
- The generous sight picture and forgiving eye box get you on target effortlessly in any scenario. Fully multi-coated lenses offer true to life clarity and brightness.
- The dual ring tactical reticle is etched on the prism providing you with a visible point of aim whether powered up or not. Ten intensity levels perfectly match ambient light conditions while you also have an option between red or green illumination.
- With shockproof construction, the Spitfire withstands recoil and impact while nitrogen purging and o-ring seals ensure fogproof and waterproof performance.
- A common AAA battery powers the illuminated reticle. Field of View: 79 feet/100 yards
Built from the ground up specifically to maximize the quick-handling performance of certain platform rifles, Vortex’s new Spitfire 1X prism scope delivers incredible optical quality and ultra-fast functionality in a lightweight, streamlined package. The generous, parallax-free, sight picture and forgiving eyebox gets shooters on target effortlessly—even in high-stress scenarios.
Rear facing power and illumination intensity controls are easy to access, simple to operate, stay visually present from the shooting position and are protected from incidental contact. Twelve intensity levels let you adjust to perfectly match ambient light conditions. Runs off a single, common, AAA battery. The DRT (Dual Ring Tactical) reticle is etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times— regardless of whether or not the illumination is engaged. An additional yardage-marked turret cap (ballistic-matched to the 5.56 cartridge) allows the shooter to swap out the factory-installed cap for rapid dialing of known-distance shots out to 700 yards.
At 11.2 ounces, the lightweight Spitfire excels in close to medium range shooting applications where speed is of the essence, making it the ideal choice for shooters who needs to get on target fast.
Prism Scopes are not compatible with the VMX-3T Magnifier.