Vortex Optics Razor HD Gen II FFP Riflescope 4.5-27x56 EBR-7C MOA, RZR-42707
- The Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 is perfect for precision shooting and tactical operations. The L-TEC Turret System has a locking mechanism preventing accidental adjustments. A visual rotation indicator allows shooters to track of revolutions on the turret.
- EBR-7C is made for long-range competition shooting/hunting. A windage tree in the lower quadrants is for fast wind/elevation corrections. Numbers on the lower stadia have moved outside the windage dots for less obstruction around the vertical stadia.
- A 6x zoom range offers magnification versatility while the fast focus eyepiece adjusts the reticle into sharp focus. Side parallax adjustment and illumination controls have been integrated into one knob for easy access and streamlined performance.
- The APO optical system delivers stunning image quality through premium, high density, extra-low dispersion glass. All lenses are fully multi-coated with XR plus anti-reflective coatings to increase light transmission for amazing brightness.
- O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Razor delivers waterproof and fogproof performance while the single-piece, aircraft-grade aluminum construction gives shooters a durable platform. Armortek coatings protect the lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.
- HD Optical System. Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- XR Plus Lens Coatingsю. Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Plasma Tech. Cutting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- APO (Apochromatic). Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses. Optimized image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- First Focal Plane (FFP). Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-etched Reticle. Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard exterior lens coatings defend against scratches, oil and dirt.
- L-Tec Turrets. Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Turrets provide fast, accurate, easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Patent pending.
Internal Mechanism Design Features
- L-Tec Zero Stop. Rugged steel components allow fast, sure return to the original zero point when large, multi-revolution elevation corrections have been dialed. Internal mechanisms stay free of sand, dirt, dust, moisture and other foreign materials—even when setting the zero stop position.