The Crossfire is a no-nonsense sight at a no-nonsense price for darn near any application, and when your AR-15, shotgun, or rimfire needs a simple point of aim and none of the frills, the Crossfire should be at the top of your list. The 2 MOA dot is quick to acquire in close-quarters, while remaining fine enough to promote pin-point accuracy at extended range. With a 50,000 hour battery life and night-vision compatibility at the lowest two settings, the Crossfire red dot will keep working in a variety of conditions. In addition to just plain looking awesome, the included skeletonized lower 1/3 co-witness mount provides a rock-solid and extremely lightweight platform.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Brightness Settings 11 Levels
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered "parallax free" and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Night-Vision Compatibility The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Matte Anodized Finish Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.