Vortex Optics Crossfire II Second Focal Plane 3-9x50 BDC Riflescope CF2-31011
- The 3-9x50 Crossfire II Riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The dead-hold BDC is good for hunting/Shooting at varying ranges where Estimating holdover is a concern
- With long Eye relief and an ultra-forgiving Eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus Eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing
- Anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and Nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers water and Fogproof performance
Crossfire II 3-9X50 BDC (MOA) Riflescope (CF2-31011)
Specifically designed for discriminating hunters and shooters, the Crossfire II series of riflescopes offer the highest levels of performance and reliability.
With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there's no compromising on the Crossfire II. Clear, tough and bright, this riflescope hands other riflescopes their hat. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof andfogproof performance.
Dual use for Shooting Tactical/Hunting.
Dead-Hold BDC (MOA)
Customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.8 in
- Field of View: 32-12.9 ft/100 yd
- Tube Size: 1 in
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel per Rotation:15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yd