- The 1-4x24 Crossfire II riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The V-Brite reticle uses the V-Plex format with battery-powered electronics to illuminate the center dot for hunters/shooters during extra-low light conditions.
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user.
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fogproof performance.
- Includes quality Vortex Optics hat!
Crossfire II 1-4X24 V-Brite (MOA) Riflescope (CF2-31037)
Specifically designed for discriminating hunters and shooters, the Crossfire II series of riflescopes offer the highest levels of performance and reliability.
With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there's no compromising on the Crossfire II. Clear, tough and bright, this riflescope hands other riflescopes their hat. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance.
Dual use for Shooting Tactical/Hunting.
V-Brite Illuminated (MOA)
Uses the V-Plex format along with battery-powered electronics to illuminate the center dot for better low-light performance. Good for hunters/shooters during extra-low light conditions.
- Magnification: 1-4x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 24 mm
- Eye Relief: 4 in
- Field of View: 96.1-24.1ft /100yd
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/2 MOA
- Travel per Rotation:30 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yd