Vortex Optics Diamondback Second Focal Plane Riflescope 12x40 MOA DBK-04-BDC
- The Diamondback 4-12x40 riflescope is one of multiple configurations in the Diamondback lineup and is ideal for big game, predator/varmint, muzzleloader, slug shotgun, and long range applications.
- Dead-Hold BDC reticle is good for any hunting or shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold-over would be a concern.
- Lenses are fully multi-coated for crstyal clear, bright images from dawn til dusk. The fast focus eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Metal on metal precision turrets offer the ability to zero reset after sight-in. A precision glide erector system ensures accurate tracking and repeatability.
- A solid one-piece tube with a hard anodized finish creates a shockproof and durable scope while helping camouflage the shooter's position. Argon purged and o-ring sealed the scope will deliver a lifetime of fogproof and waterproof performance.
Diamondback 4-12X40 BDC (MOA) Riflescope (DBK-04-BDC)
The Diamondback, the perfect match for hunters, is loaded with features!
First, the solid one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction makes the Diamondback riflescope virtually indestructible and highly resistant to magnum recoil. Argon purging puts waterproof and fogproof performance on the agenda, and advanced fully multi-coated optics raise an eyebrow when crystal clear, tack-sharp images appear in the crosshairs.
The Diamondback riflescope incorporates adjustable elevation and windage dials with audible clicks. 4-12x40 riflescope is ideal for big game, predator/varmint, muzzleloader, slug shotgun, and long range applications. Dead-Hold BDC reticle has a customized design that helps eliminate guesswork on hold-over and windage corrections. Good for any hunting or shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold-over would be a concern. Look for all this and more in this riflescope.
Dead-Hold BDC (MOA)
Customized dot design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
- Magnification: 4-12x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 40 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.1 inches
- Field of View: 32.4-11.3 feet/ 100 yards
- Tube Size: 1 inch
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel per Rotation:15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yards