The Umarex SurgeMax Elite Air Rifle incorporates a fully integrated optic mounting rail. This Nucleus Integrated Rail Platform was explicitly developed to make scope mounting easy, and to reduce two of the greatest frustrations in scoped air rifle shooting–scope movement and vibration. The Nucleus Rail is the answer to easy scope mounting on an air rifle. It provides the shooter an easy platform for mounting a scope. Plus it gives the air rifle an attractive, modern look when combined with the sculpted ambidextrous cheekpiece, ergonomic grip, and sleek, comfortable design. Created by Umarex Airguns, the Nucleus Rail was engineered to combine the technology of a Picatinny Rail with sound and vibration absorption. The external vibration and sound generated is absorbed and distributed throughout the rifle preventing adverse reactions to the scope and reduced noise to the ear. This .177 caliber, single-shot pellet rifle is powered by a TNT powerplant from Umarex that provides a smooth and consistent cocking effort. The SurgeMax Elite generates a fast 1200 feet per second velocity with a quality pellet and delivers an energy of over 15 foot pounds - effective for pest control and small game hunting. The SurgeMax Elite comes equipped with an automatic safety, fiber optic front and rear sights and an included 4x32mm adjustable objective air rifle scope. Shoulder the rifle that makes scope mounting easy… get the Umarex SurgeMax Elite today.
- Nucleus integrated optics platform engineered to reduce scope movement and vibration, preserving its zero shot after shot
- TNT (Turbo Nitrogen Technology) power system provides smooth and consistent shooting
- Shoots .177 caliber pellets at up to 1200 fps
- Features fiber optic sights, an automatic safety, and a tough synthetic stock
- Includes a 4x32mm air rifle scope and scope mounting rings