Introducing SIG SAUER’S all-new ZULU8 HDX Binoculars. Available in the widely adopted 10x42 prescription, the ZULU8 HDX provides the optimal balance of power, light transmission, and field of view. SIG SAUER’S HDX glass lenses provide and clear and immersive viewing experience that helps you maximize your time afield. The combination of high-definition and high-transmittance glass aided by a highly reflective roof prism design provides unmatched clarity and brightness, allowing you to see every detail with precision. Constructed with a closed bridge design, the ZULU8 HDX features a reinforced metal housing wrapped in a revamped rubber armor, offering both durability and a sleek appearance. The locking diopter ring and main focus dial have been redesigned with a new rubber over mold, featuring a knurled texture for improved ergonomics and ease of use as the result of extensive user feedback. Capable of being mounted to a standard tripod adapter for increased stability, the ZULU8 HDX is built to perform from the truck window to the backcountry.
- SIG SAUER’S HDX glass lenses pair high definition and high transmittance glass for ultra-high resolution and light transmission.
- Proprietary anti-reflective SpectraCoat, Lens Armor, and LenShield technologies.
- Updated locking diopter ring and 3 position adjustable eyecups.
- Newly redesigned focus wheel with an updated overmold provide ultra-fine focal adjustment.
- The ZULU 8 HDX features a reinforced metal housing wrapped in rubber armor, offering durability with a sleek appearance.
- New molded EVA carrying case for streamlined protection.
- Capable of being mounted to tripod adapter using a standard 1⁄4-20” threaded insert.
- IPX-7 waterproof and fog-proof rated.
- Color: FDE
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective lens diameter: 42 mm
- Field of view: 6.5º
- Eye relief: 17 mm
- Overall length: 5.51 in
- Weight: 1.57 lbs
- Near focus (m): 2.0 m / 6.5 ft
- Interpupilary distance (mm): 56mm - 73mm
- Prism type: Schmidt-Pechan
- Frame material: Metal
- Diopter adjustment range: +/- 4
- waterproofing: IPX-7
- Tripod mountm: Yes