SIG Sauer X-Five Air Pistol w/ CO2 12 Gram (15 Pack) & 500 Lead Pellets Bundle
- - All-Metal Frame
- - Realistic weight and feel
- - Weaver/Picatinny Accessory mount
- - Can shoot Pellets or BBs
- - 20rd Belt-Fed Pellet Magazine
Model - X-Five ASP
Operating System - CO2
Caliber - .177 Cal
Muzzle Velocity - Up To 430 fps
Trigger Weight - 5.5 lbs
Accessory Rail - Picatinny Rail
Sights - Adjustable Sights
Mags Included - (1) 20rd Pellet Mag
Overall Length - 8.7 In
Weight - 2.7 lbs
- IN THE BOX: 1 x Sig Sauer X5 Air Pistol (AIR-X5-177-BLK), 1 x Pack of 15 Sig Sauer 12 gram CO2 cylinder, 1 x Pack of 500 Sig Sauer Lead Pellets .177 cal
- SIG SAUER X-FIVE AIR PISTOL: The 20rd magazine is where the X-Five ASP really shines through. This design allows for 20 semi-auto shots be to be taken before reloading while other pellet pistols use small capacity rotary mags that must be reloaded after every 6-8 shots. Once you load up your magazine and the CO2, you can shoot your pellets downrange at speeds up to 430 fps to shred paper targets and blast down soda cans.
- FEATURES: While designed for pellet shooting, you can also load up BBs. For even faster-paced shooting sessions, you can further customize the gun with lasers or flashlights mounted to its Weaver/Picatinny accessory rail.
- SIG SAUER 12 GRAM CO2 CYLINDER (AC-12-15): Precision-built SIG ASP pistols and rifles depend on quality ammunition and fuel to perform up to SIG standards. A higher-quality, cleaner gas in a superior-engineered cylinder can influence the lifetime and performance of any airgun. Investing in SIG premium cylinders is a simple way to ensure longer-lasting, SIG precision performance. Please note: We cannot ship any CO2 via air services, therefore no shipments to Alaska or Hawaii.
- PELLETS (AIR-AMMO-MATCH-PB-177-500): Superior engineering has developed precision manufactured, lead ammunition designed to excel at the standards set by ASP CO2 airgun accuracy and performance as well improve the performance of other pellet firing pistols and break barrel or PCP rifles. Flat-topped pellets make superior target shooting loads, great for practice or plinking