Fully ruggedized and impact resistant for the toughest environments. Ultra durable and lightweight 7075 aluminum main housing and components, 1.41" riser mount with additional lower 1/3 co-witness spacer. Comes standard with see-through lens covers and hex bolt mount. Complete 810G testing, submersible up to 20 meters. Users can select from 4 different integrated reticle options (Dot, Circle-Dot, Dot with Holds, Circle-Dot with Holds
- Runtime in excess of 100,000 hours with solar and battery usage
- Ballistic Circle-Dot and Ballistic CirclePlex reticle options
- Unlimited eye relief to acquire aiming point and target, regardless of eye position behind sight
- Motion Activated Illumination powers up or down when sensing motion
- Uses an ultra-efficient red LED illumination for daylight visibility and extended runtime
- Strong, lightweight 7075 Aluminum housing
- Waterproof, IPX-8 rated, and fog-proof
Sig Sauer ROMEO4T 2 MOA Red Dot Ballistic Circle Dot Sight, FDE Specifications
- Magnification 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter (mm) 20 mm
- Adjustment Increments 0.5 MOA
- Total Elevation Travel 100 MOA
- Total Windage Travel 100 MOA
- Overall Length 84.7 mm
- Overall width 49 mm
- Height 67.8 mm
- Weight 7.6 oz
- Reticle 2 MOA Red Dot Ballistic Circle Dot
- Center dot size 2 MOA
- Battery (1) CR2032
Electro-Optics are guaranteed forever. It's an unlimited lifetime guarantee.
Activated through motion sensing technology, MOTAC immediately powers up illumination when it senses motion and powers down when it does not in order to extend battery life.
Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
Deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form of electro-optics.