SIG Sauer MPX .177 Cal MRD Air Rifle w/ CO2 90 Grams (2) 500 Lead Pellets Bundle
- Model - SIG MPX ASP
- Operating System - 90 Gram Co2
- Caliber - .177 Cal
- Muzzle Velocity - Up To 575 Fps
- Trigger Weight - 7 Lb (31 N)
- Stock Type - Synthetic
- Accessory Rail - M1913
- Sights - Red Dot
- Mags Included - (1) 30rd Pellet Mag
- Overall Length - 25.75 In (654 Mm)
- Weight - 6.2 Lb (3 Kg)
The Sig Sauer MPX .177 Cal CO2 Powered Air Rifle
SIG Advanced Sport Pellet rifles are matched to original rifle model specs and engineered to SIG quality standards using authentic materials and, where necessary, patented performance innovations.
- IN THE BOX: 1 x Sig Sauer MPX .177 Cal Air Rifle (AIR-MPX-MRD-177-88G-30-FDE), 2 x Sig Sauer 90 gram CO2 cylinder, 1 x Pack of 500 Sig Sauer Lead Pellets .177 cal
- SIG SAUER MPX AIR RIFLE: The SIG MPX redefined modern pistol caliber SBRs, and this Air Rifle version does no less for CO2 rifles. Matched to original model weight, balance and controls, the SIG MPX Air Rifle puts more accurate performance into more accessible practice. Chambered in .177 pellet, features include 8" rifled steel barrel, synthetic handguard, picatinny rail, tactical front grip, flip-up front and rear sights.
- SIGHTS: You can choose a version with flip-up front and rear folding sights, or with a Sig Sauer Micro Red Dot Sight.
- SIG SAUER 90 GRAM CO2 CYLINDER (AC-90-2): Precision-built SIG ASP pistols and rifles depend on quality ammunition and fuel to perform up to SIG standards. A higher-quality, cleaner gas in a superior-engineered cylinder can influence the lifetime and performance of any airgun. Investing in SIG premium cylinders is a simple way to ensure longer-lasting, SIG precision performance. Please note: We cannot ship any CO2 via air services, therefore no shipments to Alaska or Hawaii.
- PELLETS (AIR-AMMO-MATCH-PB-177-500): Superior engineering has developed precision manufactured, lead ammunition designed to excel at the standards set by ASP CO2 airgun accuracy and performance as well improve the performance of other pellet firing pistols and break barrel or PCP rifles. Flat-topped pellets make superior target shooting loads, great for practice or plinking