SIG Sauer MCX .177 Cal CO2 Air Rifle w/ CO2 90 G 2-Pack 500 Lead Pellets Bundle
- MODEL: SIG MCX ASP
- OPERATING SYSTEM: 90 Gram CO2
- CALIBER: .177 cal
- MUZZLE VELOCITY: up to 700 fps
- TRIGGER WEIGHT: 7 lb (31 N)
- STOCK TYPE: Synthetic
- ACCESSORY RAIL: M1913
- SIGHTS: Folding
- OVERALL LENGTH: 34.75 in (883 mm)
- WEIGHT: 7.35 lb (3 kg)
SIG Advanced Sport Pellet rifles are matched to original rifle model specs and engineered to SIG quality standards using authentic materials and, where necessary, patented performance innovations.
- Rifled steel barrel
- Patented 30-round magazine
- Picatinny optics & accessory rail
- Original model specifications
- IN THE BOX: 1 x Sig Sauer MCX .177 Cal Advanced Air Rifle (sights depends on your choice), 2 x Sig Sauer 90 gram CO2 cylinder, 1 x Pack of 500 Sig Sauer Lead Pellets .177 cal
- SIG SAUER MCX AIR RIFLE: Based on the original designs of the SIG MCX, this CO2 version is ideal for training and practice. From tactical drills to target practice, the CO2 powered SIG MCX Air Rifle delivers 30 rounds of rapid-firing, simulated SIG MCX performance and handling for more realistic, economical training and practice — any time, any place. Chambered in .177 pellet, features include an 18" rifled steel barrel, synthetic handguard, picatinny rail, tactical front grip and more.
- SIGHTS: You can choose a version with flip-up front and rear folding sights, or with a Sig Sauer Micro Red Dot Sight, or with a Sig Sauer 1-4x24 Scope
- SIG SAUER 90 GRAM CO2 CYLINDER: Precision-built SIG ASP pistols and rifles depend on quality ammunition and fuel to perform up to SIG standards. A higher-quality, cleaner gas in a superior-engineered cylinder can influence the lifetime and performance of any airgun. Investing in SIG premium cylinders is a simple way to ensure longer-lasting, SIG precision performance. Please note: We cannot ship any CO2 via air services, therefore no shipments to Alaska or Hawaii.
- PELLETS: Superior engineering has developed precision manufactured, lead ammunition designed to excel at the standards set by ASP CO2 airgun accuracy and performance as well improve the performance of other pellet firing pistols and break barrel or PCP rifles. Flat-topped pellets make superior target shooting loads, great for practice or plinking