Sig Sauer Kilo 1200 Laser Rangefinder Monocular 4X20MM HT LCD CLASS 3R SOK12401
- DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine
- HyperScan provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
- High Transmittance LCD display for superior low-light operation
- Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only
- Sleek design for one handed operation and lanyard attachment points
With its simple two-button operation, long range, and fast engine, the Sig Sauer 4x20 KILO1200 Laser Rangefinder gives you the distance information you need quickly and easily.
Thanks to its RangeLock feature, the unit will report the large range result when ranging distant targets.
Highly efficient, ultra-wild broadband, anti-reflection lens coating reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
Lightwave DSP (Digital Signal Processing) engine leverages HyperScan – an advanced power management technique that provides fast refresh rate in scan mode (4 times per second) even at distances over a mile. Our DSP engine uses the latest generation Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) running sophisticated signal processing algorithms to reduce false positives while finding weak or distant targets.
- Hit the Range button on top of the unit for a reading on targets up to 1600 yards away, in 0.1-yard/meter increments.
- Push and hold the Range button to activate HyperScan, which provides four updates per second to range a moving target and delivers the most accurate reading for a distant stationary target.