Polar Vantage V GPS Watch w/ Precision Prime & Wrist Power Meter, Black 90069667
- Ultra long battery life: with up to 40 hours of training time with GPS active, The Polar Vantage V can stand up to your toughest training and grueling races
- Polar precision prime hr: Polar redefines the gold standard in optical heart RATE accuracy by combining the latest in bio-impedance electrodes and optical sensors
- Running power: accelerate the effectiveness and precision of your training with running power. Captured for the first time EVER directly from the wrist, The Vantage V can help fine-tune your effort
- Training load Pro: separating cardio load, muscle load and perceived load, Polar training load Pro provides an unparalleled look into how your training affects your body
- Recovery Pro: taking into account factors outside of training that can influence recovery, recovery Pro provides a holistic view of not only what you've done, But tells you what to do next
PREMIUM GPS MULTISPORT WATCH FOR MULTISPORT & TRIATHLON TRAINING
Train smarter and discover the winner within yourself with Polar Vantage V, a premium multisport watch designed for pro athletes – and for anyone who trains like a pro. If you’re looking for a cutting-edge waterproof companion for triathlon or marathon training, Polar Vantage V is the perfect match.
TRAINING WITH RUNNING POWER
Running power is a great complement to heart rate monitoring – it helps you monitor the external load of your running. Power responds to changes in intensity faster than your heart rate, which is why Running Power is a great guiding metric in interval and hill sessions. You can also use it to maintain a steady effort level during your run, for example in a race.
The calculation is done with Polar’s proprietary algorithm, and it is based on your GPS and barometer data. Polar Vantage V uses Running Power to calculate your Muscle Load, the load that your training session puts on your joints and your muscular and skeletal systems.