Off the grid, off the map, or just out to lunch with no outlet nearby, the Kodiak 2.0 Power Bank has you - and your buddies - covered with its rugged, portable design, dual power outlets, and 6000 mAh of charge capacity. That's enough juice to charge a tablet, or enough for you and bae to maintain sanity all the way from LA to London, flying coach with a Detroit layover.
A waterproof, dustproof, shockproof housing means no matter how many times you've shattered your phone screen, you're still going to have to get extremely stupid if you want to keep your Kodiak from functioning as designed. It's even water-resistant with the lid open because, believe it or not, champagne fights do happen.
Dual power outlets mean you can share the love and stop the whining that always follows a dead battery, and how about a flashlight? A 6-LED light with High, Low, and Emergency Strobe (aka Techno Dance) Mode?
- Pocket-portable 6000 mAh power bank recharges small and medium-sized personal devices-from phones to cameras, tablets, and more
- Waterproof, dustproof, shockproof, and functional down to -4 degrees F
- Dual charging outlets for simultaneous Device charging
- 6-Led flashlight with three settings: high 100 lumens, low 65 lumens, and emergency strobe 100 lumens
- LED fuel gauge gives you real-time charge and/or battery capacity
- In the box: Kodiak, Manual, Charge cable, ODT sticker.