A unique, hybrid tent-hammock that has been rated #1 on the market by leading publications like Backpacker and Outside. It was also the recipient of the prestigious 2015 Gear Of The Year Award by 50 Campfires.åÊ
The patented design allows for use suspended, as a hammock, or on the ground, as a tent, greatly increasing camping terrain options that are often limited by the type of shelter you‰۪re using. The spreader bar and arch pole system also keeps the bed of the hammock flatter and more taut, eliminating much of the uncomfortable ‰ÛÏcocoon‰ and ‰ÛÏbanana‰ effect created by most hammocks.åÊ
The Blue Ridge Camping Hammock has attached no-see-um bug netting and a rainfly that attaches directly to the hammock, so no need for additional trees for tying off a tarp or staking. Lightweight, easy to set up and perfect for all types of camping or anyone looking for a comfortable, bug/water proof place to relax or sleep. Elevate your camping game with a Lawson Hammock!
- Total Weight: 4.25 lbs. (including poles, rain fly and stuff sack)
- Interior Length: 90 in.
- Interior Width: 42 in.
- Packing Size: Packs to: 22in x 6 in.
- Weight Limit: 275 lbs.
- Hammock body made of ripstop-nylon and poly pack cloth.
- No-see-um net canopy keeps bugs out.
- Waterproof nylon border on the canopy protects against water blowing up under rain fly.
- Waterproof ripstop-nylon rain fly included.
- Strong spreader bars and shock-corded aluminum archpoles for the net canopy.
- Two interior storage pockets.
- O-ring in ceiling for hanging light.
- Stuff sack included.
- Use suspended or on the ground.åÊ