Continuing to push boundaries, Hatsan introduces the Vectis, magazine-fed lever-action repeater. Built off of their highly successful Flash platform, the Vectis uses an easy to operate cocking lever that is built right into the trigger guard of the rifle stock. This allows for quick follow-up shots without the shooter needing to take their eye off their target.
In the ambi synthetic stock, the Vectis weighs in at just over 7 lbs and 41.3" long, making for a solid package that isn't too cumbersome for a day in the woods.
- Fixed 165cc volume aluminum air cylinder
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound Moderator – Approximately 50% Quieter
- Quattro Trigger
- Full-Length Combo Scope Rail (11mm and 22mm)
Hatsan Vectis .25 Cal Lever Action PCP Air Rifle Specifications
- Caliber .25" (6.35mm)
- Max Velocity 900 fps
- Max Muzzle Energy 40 ft/lbs
- Loudness 3-Medium
- Shots At Optimal Velocity 20-25
- Barrel Length 17.7″
- Overall Length 41.3″
- Weight 7.1 lbs.
- Shot Capacity 10
- Trigger Two-stage adjustable
- Action Lever-action
- Safety Manual
- Powerplant Pre-charged pneumatic
- Stock Advanced polymer with Monte Carlo cheekpiece
- Front Sight Removable Flip-Up w/ 0.60” Red
- Rear Sight Removable Flip-Up w/ 0.35” Green