Hatsan is well known for producing some of the most powerful airguns on the market, but they've gone all-in with the Piledriver! Producing a jaw-dropping 700 FPE in .45 caliber and an even more impressive 800+ FPE in .50 caliber, the Piledriver is leading the way when it comes to big bore power. With a 300 BAR fill pressure and a 480cc carbon fiber tank on board, and a lengthy 33" barrel, you can rest assured knowing you will have all the power you need for big game hunting.The rifle maintains a manageable profile thanks to the bullpup design. This sets the action back into the stock, and keeps most of the weight relatively certered for the shooter. The all-weather advanced polymer stock is a thumbhole design, and features an elevation adjustable cheekpiece as well as a vertically and angle adjustable buttpad, to help provide a comfortable fit. Featuring Hatsan's revered Quattro trigger, which is two stage adjustable, the Piledriver is sure to be precise enough to place your shots with ease.
- Genuine bullpup design, manual loading, side-lever action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle
- Unique gas piston hammer spring design
- Precision rifled barrel designed exclusively for heavy slugs
- Locking elevation adjustable cheek rest
- Elevation & fit angle adjustable soft rubberized butt pad
- Long combination optics rail accepts both 11 mm and Picatinny scope mounts
- 300 BAR fill pressure
Max Velocity: 850 fps
Muzzle Energy: 800 ft/lbs
Barrel Length: 33.0"
Overall Length: 46.5"
Shot Capacity: 1
Scopeable: Weaver & 11mm dovetails
Trigger: Two-stage adjustable
Buttplate: Soft rubber recoil pad
Suggested for: Hunting
Powerplant: Pre-charged pneumatic
Weight: 10.0 lbs