According to Hatsan, maximum muzzle velocities of 1300 FPS (.177) are achievable, alongside maximum muzzle energies of 37 FPE (.177). With numbers like these, it’s a suitable target shooter and small game hunter.
The Hatsan NeutronStar Air Rifle also features an adjustable Quattro Trigger, fully shrouded barrel, a 480cc carbon fiber air cylinder and Hatsan’s patented Anti-Knock System, which helps prevent wasting gas when the rifle is knocked or bounced. It even has a spare magazine storage compartment built into its stock.
- Model: NeutronStar
- Caliber: .177
- Max Velocity: .1,300 FPS
- Max Energy: 37 FPE
- Shots At Optimal Velocity: 110
- Stock : Genuine Turkish Walnut, adjustable cheekpiece & butt pad. One fore stock accessory rail.
- Overall Length: 43.5″
- Barrel Length: 23″
- Weight: 8.4 lbs.
Key Features :
- Shrouded Barrel w/ Threaded Muzzle Cap
- Lightweight 480cc Carbon Fiber Bottle
- Quattro Trigger
- Combo Scope Rail (11mm and 22mm)
- Roto-Index Magazine & Single Shot Tray
- Easy To Use Side Lever Action
IN THE BOX: 1 x Hatsan NeutronStar NEW .177 Cal Air Rifle; 1 x Pack of 500ct Pellets; 1 x Pack of 100x Paper Targets