Hatsan’s newest addition to the Nova platform offers numerous upgrades over its predecessor, including lighter weight, higher velocities and more shots per fill.
Weighing in at 8.4 lbs., the Hatsan NovaStar is almost a pound and a half lighter than the Nova and features an ergonomic thumbhole stock made of high-quality Turkish maple. It also adds a height-adjustable comb, increased muzzle energies and velocities. According to Hatsan, maximum muzzle velocities of 1300 FPS (.177) are achievable, alongside maximum muzzle energies of 37 FPE (.177). With numbers like these, it’s a suitable target shooter, pest eliminator and small game hunter.
The Hatsan NovaStar PCP air rifle also features an adjustable Quattro Trigger, fully shrouded barrel, a 480cc carbon fiber air cylinder and Hatsan’s patented Anti-Knock System, which helps prevent wasting gas when the rifle is knocked or bounced. It even has a spare magazine storage compartment built into its stock.
- Precision choked and rifled barrel
- 480 cc carbon fiber air cylinder for up to 110 shots per fill (in .177)
- Ergonomic Turkish walnut thumbhole stock
- Elevation-adjustable comb and rubber butt pad
- Combo optics rail accepts both 11mm dovetail and 22mm Weaver mounts.
- Barrel shroud protects and stabilizes barrel for maximum durability and accuracy
- Patented Anti-Knock System prevents gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced
- Quattro Trigger: Two-stage, fully adjustable match trigger is adjustable for travel and load
Hatsan NovaStar Pre-charged Pneumatic Air Rifle Specifications
|Max Velocity||1400 fps|
|Suggested for||Small game hunting/plinking|
|Scopeable||Weaver & 11mm dovetails|