The Hard-Hitting Hunting Pellet
Aerodynamic design for long ranges
The Rabbit Magnum II .22 cal is a hard-hitting hunting pellet with the quality and precision you expect from H&N! This heavy hunting projectile for long ranges has a unique aerodynamic torpedo design that provides the maximum possible impact and penetration. Plus, the special alloy results in consistent shot spreads and the lowest rate of lead fouling.
The Rabbit provides extreme accuracy and knockdown power for long-range hunting. Use it in your PCP rifle to control pests and hunt medium-sized game like fox, hare, and duck.
- Caliber: .22 cal. (5.5 mm) diameter
- Weight: 25.31 gr
- Quantity: 200
- Muzzle Velocity: 722 fps
- Energy at 25 yds: 24 ft/lbs
- Velocity at 25 yds: 643 fps
- Energy from the initial value at 25 yards: 79%
- Energy at 50 yd: 19 ft/lbs
- Velocity at 50 yds: 584 fps
- Energy from the initial value at 50 yards: 65%
- For air pistols / rifles with a minimum muzzle energy of 29.5 ft. lbs
- Excellent for hunting/For PCP rifles only