The proven design of the AT44 just got better! Now featuring Hatsan's Quiet Energy Technology, enjoy all the power of the AT44 platform with 32% less shot noise. Aside from the optics rail that accepts Weaver or 11mm mounts, this model also features open sights.
Hatsan is pretty special when it comes to the airgun industry. They are one of the few companies that publishes velocities with lead pellets, not those super-light alloy pellets. The pellets you're probably going to use - lead pellets - are the same ones they use to test their guns and provide velocities and muzzle energy.
- Precharged pneumatic
- Fully shrouded barrel using Quiet Energy Technology
- Manual & auto safety
- Quattro 2-stage adjustable match trigger
- Adjustable (vertical) recoil pad
- Patented anti-knock mechanism
- Rotary Magazine
Hatsan AT44S10 QE Open Sight (.177 Cal / .22 Cal / .25 Cal) Air Rifle Specifications
- Caliber .177" / .22'' / .25''
- Max Velocity (.177 / .22 / .25) 1250 fps / 1120 fps / 900 fps
- Muzzle Energy (.177 / .22 / .25) 29 ft/lbs / 38 ft/lbs / 40 ft/lbs
- Loudness 2-Low-Medium
- Barrel Length 19.4"
- Overall Length 45.4"
- Shot Capacity (.177 / .22 / .25) 10 / 10 / 9
- Barrel Rifled
- Scopeable Weaver & 11mm dovetails
- Trigger Two-stage adjustable
- Buttplate Adjustable
- Suggested for Small game hunting/plinking
- Safety Automatic
- Powerplant Pre-charged pneumatic
- Fixed/adj. power Fixed
- Weight 8.5 lbs