Hatsan’s new AirTact combo provides price-conscious plinkers, pest-eliminators and target-shooters with plenty of power and accuracy in an attractively priced package.
From this air rifle’s ambidextrous, synthetic, all-weather thumbhole stock to the adjustable trigger, it’s an ideal entry-level break-barrel gun or a viable alternative to higher-priced pesting solutions. Just mount the included 4x32 Optima scope, load up a pellet and start sending rounds downrange at velocities of up to 1300 FPS (.177), 1000 FPS (.22) and 750 FPS (.25). Hatsan reports muzzle energies of up to 20 FPE, 21 FPE and 24 FPE, respectively.
- Single-shot break-barrel cocking action
- Spring-piston powered
- Advanced Polymer Thumb-hole Stock
- Adjustable trigger travel and pull
- Combo scope rail accepts 11mm dovetail and Weaver mounts
- Manual safety
- Includes Optima 4x32 Scope
Hatsan AirTact ED Combo .177 Cal / .22 Cal / .25 Cal Break barrel Air Rifle Specifications:
- Caliber .177" / .22'' / .25''
- Max Velocity 1,100 fps / 800 fps / 700 fps
- Muzzle Energy 20 fpe / 21 fpe / 24 fpe
- Loudness 3-Medium
- Barrel Length 14.5"
- Overall Length 44.7″
- Shot Capacity 1
- Action Break barrel
- Front Sights TruGlo 1.5mm (.060″) Red
- Rear Sights TruGlo 0.9mm (.035″) Green – Micro Adjustable
- Scope Optima 4X32
- Trigger Two-stage adjustable
- Powerplant Spring-piston
- Weight 6 lbs.
IN THE BOX Hatsan AirTact ED Combo .177 Cal or . 22 Cal or .25 Cal Air Rifle with Wearable4U Bundle (May Vary).