- The thinnest HR-equipped activity tracker from Garmin at 4mm thinner and more form fitting than vÌvosmart HR
- While not in use, the discreet display disappears into the device so as not to overshadow your style
- Measures VO2 Max, which is widely recognized as an excellent mearure
- Stress monitoring enables users to see periods of elevated stress or restful recovery
- New strength training activity will count sets, reps, and rest times and will push them to Garmin Connect for review
Your activity tracker doesn't define you, but what you do with it certainly can. That's why Vivosmart 3 features a discreet but attractive profile to help it fit right in with any fashion, and its smart features keep you on your toes. Track activity, monitor your heart rate, get notifications, and even access detailed fitness monitoring tools!
Your sense of style is uniquely you. Let Vivosmart 3 complement that style without trying to overshadow it. Featuring a slim, inconspicuous band, Vivosmart 3 is as hip as anything in your closet. Even better, it's a master of subtlety. The tracker's hidden display is only visible when you want it to be. When you're not using it, it disappears into the device. It's the perfect companion for the office, the gym, the pool and everywhere in between.
Vivosmart 3 activity tracking capabilities include steps, floors climbed, calories burned, intensity minutes, and more. It can also automatically start a timed walk or run activity. So you're free to get up, get moving, and let Vivosmart 3 capture your active life.
Rejoice! We're adding a companion to your workout, one that can even do math. When you start a strength training activity on Vivosmart 3, the device will capture your exercises, reps, and sets along with your work and rest times.