BIGGER AND STRONGER FOR A BETTER RIDE
Featuring an improved ride feel and more accurate power measurements, this smart bike trainer has everything you need for an enjoyable and efficient indoor training session.
Ride hard. This trainer can handle sprints up to 2,000 watts.
Work up a sweat with inclines up to 16% that hold up to your most serious sprints.
Accuracy matters. Measure your power to within 2.5%
Finally, a trainer that won’t wake the whole house when you ride hard.
- Accurate and reliable
- Ready to sprint
- Climb higher
- A more realistic ride
- Smooth and silent
- Improved compatibility
- Able to stand alone
- Device compatibility
- Measured speed, cadence, power
ACCURATE AND RELIABLE
This trainer is redesigned to let you track your performance and progress with reliable, consistent measurements. That includes power, speed and cadence, measured accurately within 2.5%.
READY TO SPRINT
The well-balanced design and large footprint of the FLUX 2 Smart trainer ensures maximum stability, even during the most explosive sprints, up to 2,000 watts.
Get the most out of your intense workouts by training on realistically simulated inclines up to a 16% gradient.
A MORE REALISTIC RIDE
At 16.8 lbs (7.6 kg), a heavy flywheel ensures a realistic ride feel and good responsiveness.
SMOOTH AND SILENT
This direct-drive trainer is designed to bring vibration and noise levels to the absolute minimum, resulting in one of the most silent flywheel-equipped bike trainers available.
The trainer comes with additional axle adapters to significantly improve the axle compatibility. It is compatible with 142x12 mm and 148x12 mm axles — right out of the box.
The FLUX 2 Smart trainer communicates via BLUETOOTH Smart technology and ANT+ FE-C protocol, so it works with a number of popular training apps.
ABLE TO STAND ALONE
You can opt to use the trainer in stand-alone mode. When not connected, it will simulate a flat road; the faster you ride, the higher the resistance.
Garmin Tacx FLUX 2 Smart Trainer Specifications
- Physical Dimensions 26.4" x 25.3" (670 x 642 mm)
- Weight 52 lbs (23.6 kg)
- Height 18.1" (460 mm)
- Wireless Communication ANT+ connectivity, BLUETOOTH wireless technology
- Control By Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ bike computers, stand alone, computer connection via ANT+ antenna
- Read Out On Bike computer, computer with ant+ antenna, smartphone, sports watch, tablet
- Connection indicator (Ant+/Bluetooth) 2 LEDs
- Magnets 8 permanent ferrite magnets and 8 electromagnets
- Eectrical Requirement 110-240 V
- Max Power 2000 Watt
- Max Incline 16%
- Max Torque 41 nm
- Flywheel 16.8 lbs (7.6 kg)
- Mass inertia 68.8 lbs (31.2 kg)
- Calibration Spin down
- Output Speed, cadence, power