Whatever you do, own it with Instinct 2. This rugged GPS smartwatch is tough enough to keep up with you and unique enough to fit your style. Do more of what you love with preloaded activity profiles for running, biking, swimming and more. Live the ultimate connected life with smart notifications and Connect IQ compatibility when paired with your compatible smartphone. Understand your body better with all-day monitoring for energy levels, stress, sleep and much more (This device is intended to give an estimation of your activity and metrics; it is not a medical device).
- Rugged GPS smartwatch is water-rated to 100 meters and thermal- and shock resistant with fiber-reinforced polymer case and scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla glass
- Built-in sports apps to take on running, biking, swimming, strength training and more; plus, VO2 Max and other training features
- Live the ultimate connected life with smart notifications and Connect IQ compatibility when paired with your compatible smartphone.
- Track your adventures with the built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter, plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo)
- Understand your body better with all-day health monitoring features that track your heart rate, sleep, Pulse Ox, respiration and more (Pulse Ox not available in all countries. This device is intended to give an estimation of your activity and metrics; it is not a medical device)
- Battery life: up to 28 days in smartwatch mode; up to 30 hours in GPS mode
- Record the number of waves surfed, maximum speed and distance by using the surf activity profile; tide data lets you stay up to date on ocean conditions
- Windsurfing and kiteboarding activities let you measure your GPS position, speed, distance and heart rate; plus, see elevation for your kiteboarding jumps
- Works with Surfline Sessions, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front a Surfline camera, so you can watch them later and see how you did