Part number: 010-10997-09
- COMPACT AND COMFORTABLE - HRM-Tri is the smallest and lightest heart rate monitor from Garmin. Designed with rounded edges and no exposed seams, the strap remains comfortable during extended hours of training.
- SWIM HEART RATE1 - Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data during swims, then forwards it to a compatible device at the end of the session. It also sends real-time heart rate to the watch when the monitor is out of the water
- RUNNING DYNAMICS2 - Provides feedback on running form by measuring cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time when paired with a compatible device
- BATTERY LIFE - Lasts for 10 months (assuming 1 hour/day use) with user-replaceable CR2032 battery.
- Includes - HRM-Tri, manuals
Enhance your triathlon experience with the HRM-Tri for a unified approach to training and racing. The HRM-Tri stores heart rate data when underwater, then forwards it to your wearable at the end of your swim. Our smallest and lightest heart rate monitoring module fits within the width of the strap. The strap's soft, rounded edges and covered seams make it super-comfortable out of the water, too.