Heart Rate — the Easy, Accurate Way
This premium heart rate strap transmits real-time heart rate data over ANT+ connectivity and other technology, giving you more training options. Consistently receive accurate heart rate on your compatible Garmin device, in online training apps such as Zwift or even the compatible fitness equipment at the gym.
Track Running Dynamics
In addition to heart rate, HRM-Pro captures running dynamics that can help you improve your form. That includes metrics such as vertical oscillation, ground contact time, stride length, vertical ratio and more.
Store and Forward Your Data
The device stores heart rate data during swimming or other activities while your watch is out of range, then sends that data to your watch once the activity is finished. It will also store steps, calories and intensity minutes, then sync them to your watch as well.
Comfort and Convenience
HRM-Pro features a small, lightweight heart rate monitoring module that is no wider than the width of the soft, comfortable strap. And don’t worry about running out of juice. The user-replaceable coin cell battery lasts for up to one year.
- Unit dimensions (LxWxD) 23.5”-56.0” x 1.2” x 0.5” (60.0-142.0 x 3.0 x 1.2 cm)
- Weight 2.1 oz (59 g)
- Module size 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5 mm
- Module weight 1.7 oz (49 g)
- Size adjustment Bi-fold
- Sizing range 23.5”-42.0” (60.0-106.0 cm); 23.5”-56.0” (60.0-142.0 cm) with optional strap extender
- Battery CR2032
- Battery life 12 months (Tri training 1 hour per day)
- Water rating 5 ATM
- Operating temperature 14°F-122°F (-10°C-50°C)
- Radio frequency/protocol 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol; BLUETOOTH® Wireless Technology 5.0
- Number of concurrent BLE connections supported 2
- Number of concurrent ANT connections supported No limit
- Range 3 m
- System Compatibility ANT+, BLUETOOTH