EXPANDED GNSS SUPPORT
Multi-band technology and expanded GNSS support (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and IRNSS) provide optimal accuracy in steep country, urban canyons and forests with dense trees.
Navigate every trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
BIRDSEYE SATELLITE IMAGERY
Download high-resolution photo-realistic maps directly to your device without an annual subscription. Easily find trails, pick stand locations, find parking, create waypoints and more.
PRELOADED TOPO MAPS
Preloaded TopoActive U.S. and Canada maps show you terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
PUBLIC LAND BOUNDARIES
Optional display of federal public land boundaries on topographical maps helps you know that you’re venturing where you’re supposed to be.
When paired with your compatible smartphone, you can get real-time forecast information and live weather radar, so you’re aware of the surrounding conditions (not available in out-of-coverage areas).
GPSMAP 66sr Multi-Band/GNSS Handheld with Sensors and TOPO Maps Specifications
- Display resolution 240 x 400 pixels
- Display size 1.5"W x 2.5"H (3.8 x 6.3 cm); 3" diag (7.6 cm)
- Display type Transflective color TFT
- Physical dimensions 2.5" x 6.4" x 1.4" (6.2 x 16.3 x 3.5 cm)
- Weight 8.1 oz (230 g) with batteries
- Interface High speed micro USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- Battery type Rechargeable, internal lithium-ion
- Battery life Up to 36 hours. Up to 450 hours in expedition mode
- External memory storage Yes (32 GB max microSD card)
- Memory/History 16 GB (user space varies based on included mapping)
- Routes 250, 250 points per route; 50 points auto routing
- BirdsEye Yes (direct to device)
- Custom maps compatible Yes (500 custom map tiles)
- Wireless connectivity Yes (Wi-Fi, BLUETOOTH, ANT+)
- Sun and moon information Yes
- Hunt/fish calendar Yes