Garmin GPSMAP 66s Handheld Hiking GPS w/ 3” Color Display, GNSS 010-01918-00
- Premium GPS handheld with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- Large, 3” sunlight-readable color display for easy viewing
- Multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) support to track your travels in more challenging environments than GPS alone plus three-axis compass and barometric altimeter
- Access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads and no annual subscription and preloaded TOPO U.S. and Canada maps
- Expanded wireless connectivity supports Active Weather for up-to-date forecasts and animated weather radar and Geocaching Live for mobile syncing and updates
- Compatible with Garmin Explore website and app to help you manage tracks, routes and waypoints and review statistics from the field
- LED flashlight function plus up to 16 hours of battery life in GPS mode and 1 week in expedition mode for fewer charges
Plus, GPSMAP 66st comes preloaded with TOPO U.S. and Canada maps. You’ll see every hill and valley, with more detail than ever — including terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
See Where You’re Headed
Get a better picture of your location with high-resolution photo-realistic views of your route, thanks to direct-to-device downloads of BirdsEye Satellite Imagery — without an annual subscription. You’ll see a true representation of your surroundings to find trails, trailheads and clearings for campsites, to pick stand locations for hunting, to find parks and parking for geocaching and even to create waypoints based on landmarks. Plus, GPSMAP 66st comes preloaded with TOPO U.S. and Canada maps. You’ll see every hill and valley, with more detail than ever — including terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.