Garmin GPSMAP 66i
GPS Handheld and Satellite Communicator
NOTICE: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communications devices. It is the responsibility of the user to know and follow all applicable laws in the jurisdictions where the device is intended to be used.
Rugged GPS Handheld and Satellite Communicator with Garmin TOPO Mapping
Precise Garmin navigation meets global communication in the GPSMAP 66i premium GPS handheld with inReach satellite technology.
- Large 3” sunlight-readable color display for easy viewing
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the GEOS 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center; two-way messaging via the 100% global Iridium satellite network (satellite subscription required)
- Preloaded Garmin TOPO mapping with direct-to-device BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads (no annual subscription); includes multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems support and navigation sensors
- Cellular connectivity lets you access Active Weather forecasts and Geocaching Live
- Compatible with the Garmin Explore™ website and app to help you manage waypoints, routes, activities and collections, use tracks and review trip data from the field
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 35 hours of battery life in 10-minute tracking mode and 1-minute tracking mode (display off); 200 hours in Expedition mode with 30-minute tracking
Navigate with Confidence
GPSMAP 66i is fitted with the best in Garmin navigation. Preloaded Garmin TOPO mapping provides detailed views of terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points. Direct-to-device downloads of BirdsEye Satellite Imagery provide high-resolution photo-realistic views of your route, trailheads, clearings and more — without an annual subscription. Support for multi-GNSS combined with altimeter, barometer and compass navigation sensors lets you track and navigate in challenging environments.
Built for Tough Treks
The sturdy, button-operated GPSMAP 66i features a large 3” color display you can see even in bright sunlight. If you’re out in the field for long stretches of time, you can turn on Expedition mode and get up to 200 hours of battery life while using inReach technology. In the default tracking mode, you get up to 35 hours of battery life, and your device will save your location every 10 minutes.