- Constructed to military standards (MIL-STD-810G); night vision goggle compatible
- Works with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems
- Includes 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis compass and a barometric altimeter
- Applied Ballistics Elite software calculates solutions for long-range shooting
- Battery life exceeds 48 hours in navigation mode, up to 1 week in UltraTrac mode and up to 1 month in watch mode
Foretrex 601 navigators are beyond durable. Built to military standards for thermal, shock and water performance (MIL-STD-810G), Foretrex 601 also includes tactical features such as compatibility with night vision goggles and Jumpmaster mode.
Foretrex 601 works with 3 satellite navigation reception networks, including GPS, GLONASS and Galileo, to track your position in more challenging environments than GPS alone, making "no signal" a much rarer occasion. Explore longer battery life exceeds 48 hours in navigation mode and lasts up to 1 week in UltraTrac mode.
Smart notifications let you receive emails, texts and alerts from your mobile device right on your wrist. Other connected features include automatic software updates when paired to a mobile device.