Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you're undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac mode (without wrist-based heart rate)
Dedicated athletes are delighted to discover the rich data that the Forerunner 935 gives, data such as running dynamics, wrist-based heart rate, training status, FTP, and VO2 max. Complete your training with this premium GPS running/triathlon watch.
The Forerunner 935 GPS running/triathlon watch features a lightweight, comfortable design and monitors your training and recovery so you can better prepare for a race or training cycle. The anaerobic metric opens a window of insight to a critical dimension of training.
Outlast your longest workout with a battery you can rely on, even in the middle of an iron-distance triathlon or ultramarathon. Forerunner 935 features up to 24 hours of battery life in GPS mode and up to 50 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode. When you're just using it as your day-to-day smartwatch, you'll get up to 2 weeks from a single charge.
With Forerunner 935, you're free to go wherever your activities take you thanks to the combined strength of GPS and GLONASS coverage, which can track better in more challenging environments than GPS alone. Also, a built-in barometer provides you with real-time elevation information. The Forerunner 935 can track more than you ever thought possible! The triathlon sports are just the beginning, because there is also built-in support for hiking, rowing, golf, skiing, stand-up paddle boarding and lots more.
Forerunner 935 GPS running/triathlon watch automatically syncs to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can review your progress and even share via social media. Just like you, Forerunner 935 goes hard, all day long.