See yourself as a runner. Forerunner 55 is the GPS running smartwatch that goes beyond pace and heart rate (this is not a medical device) stats. Take the guesswork out of training with personalized guidance and daily suggested workouts based on your training history and fitness level. Change things up with HIIT and breathwork activity profiles. Advanced wellness tracking features, such as all-day respiration monitoring, intensity minutes and more, put you in tune with your body. Get more runs in between charges, thanks to this watch’s long battery life, and make it truly your own by downloading watch faces, apps and more from the Connect IQ Store (requires Garmin Connect app and Connect IQ app loaded on a compatible smartphone).
- Easy-to-use running watch monitors heart rate at the wrist and uses GPS to track how far, how fast and where you’ve run.
- Take the guesswork out of training with suggested workouts of varying intensities based on your training history, fitness level and recovery time.
- Run your best with helpful training tools, including race time predictions and finish time estimates.
- Track all the ways you move with built-in activity profiles for running, cycling, track run, virtual run, pool swim, Pilates, HIIT, breathwork and more.
- Tune in to your body with advanced wellness features, such as intensity minutes, fitness age, all-day respiration and more.
- Customize your watch with free watch faces, data fields, apps and widgets
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode; up to 20 hours in GPS mode