- GPS running watch with Garmin Coach training plan support
- Smaller-sized easy-to-use running watch estimates heart rate at the wrist and features GPS to track your pace, distance, intervals and more
- Works with free Garmin Coach adaptive training plans that bring expert, personalized coaching right to your wrist
- Connected features include smart notifications for incoming texts and calls, automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect online community, live tracking and controls for the music playing on your paired compatible smartphone
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone
- Sports apps for running, cycling, indoor track, treadmill, elliptical, cardio, yoga and more
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 14 hours in GPS mode
- Forerunner 45s
Run Your Heart Out
This easy-to-use running watch is perfect for daily runs, training sessions and even that upcoming 10K you got talked into. Built-in GPS tracks where you run and gives you accurate stats, including distance, pace and intervals. And its intuitive button interface makes it easy for sweaty hands to mark a lap or pause the timer. Forerunner 45S also estimates heart rate at the wrist, day and night.
Gear up with Garmin Coach
Whether you’re a seasoned runner or just getting off the couch, everyone can use a little bit of guidance. That’s why Forerunner 45S is compatible with Garmin Coach adaptive training plans. These plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. It’s a foolproof way to get to the finish line. As part of your training plan, it can even help you predict your race time. And the workouts sync right to your watch.
Stay Connected on the Run
Safety and tracking features make it easy to share your location with chosen contacts in case you need assistance — manually, or automatically with built-in incident detection (when paired with a compatible smartphone. See safety and tracking features requirements and limitations). And a variety of connected features keeps you in touch with the rest of the world during and in between runs. Get smart notifications delivered to your wrist for incoming text messages and phone calls. And when paired with your compatible smartphone, Forerunner 45S will automatically upload your run data to the Garmin Connect online fitness community. It even has handy controls for the music playing on your phone, so you can skip songs without missing a beat.
There’s More to Do
With a dozen activity profiles available, you’ll always have a way to capture your sweat equity, even when you don’t feel like running. Forerunner 45S can record your efforts during a cycling workout, on the treadmill, indoor track and elliptical — and while doing cardio, yoga and more.