- Ultimate multisport GPS watch with full-color TOPO U.S. mapping, routable cycling maps and other outdoor navigation features
- Diameter of the watch housing-51 mm
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone as well as 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows your training status, training load and more
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ store
Fenix 5X is a premium multisport GPS watch with a wrist-based heart rate, advanced fitness features, and interchangeable bands that let you go from workplace to workout without breaking stride. Whatever sport you want to track, Fenix 5X has it covered, thanks to built-in activity profiles and performance metrics plus smart notifications.
Athletes and adventurers come in all sizes. That's why the Fenix 5 series offers multiple models that vary in size to fit every wrist and every workout. Each version offers a variety of stainless steel finishes, QuickFit watch band combinations, and premium feature sets to give you the look, performance, and lightweight comfort to match both your aesthetic and athletic interests.
Whether you're in the city or on the trail, a formidable array of Fenix 5X on-watch mapping and navigation features keep you oriented and on-course at a glance. Full-color TOPO U.S. mapping comes preloaded; map data is optimized for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking on your wrist Round-trip Run and Round-trip Ride routing options give runners and cyclists the ability to enter a distance they want to travel and have the watch suggest appropriate courses. Around Me map mode displays locations nearby in a simplified graphical interface that increases awareness and ease when navigating in unfamiliar environments.
A bright, high-resolution, full-color Garmin Chroma Display with LED backlighting assures readability in all ambient conditions. Transflective technology that reflects and transmits light at the same time enables the watch face to become more readable under intense sunlight! The Fenix 5X Sapphire features a scratch-resistant sapphire lens, nearly impervious to harm.
Smart notifications through Fenix 5X let you receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch whether you're on the trail, on the golf course or simply away from your desk.