Part number: 1000_Explore_SandC
Garmin Edge Explore 1000 GPS Bike Cycling Computer 010-01527-00 w/ Garmin Bike Speed and Cadence Sensors 010-12104-00
When adventure calls, answer it on 2 wheels with Edge Explore 1000. Ideal for touring and adventure, this navigator has a preloaded Garmin Cycle Map with routable road and bike paths, elevation data, points of interest and address search.
- On-road or off-road navigation with preloaded Garmin Cycle Map
- Input distance and other parameters and choose from up to 3 round-trip ride options
- Plan new routes to follow, on device or through apps
- Incident detection¹ offers automatic or manual alerts to emergency contacts
- Connected features¹: instant uploads, incoming call and text alerts, live tracking, weather
Garmin Bike Speed Sensor and Cadence Sensor
- Monitor your pedaling cadence and/or speed as you ride with these easy-to-install wireless sensors.
- Simply attach the sensors and ride. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
- The cadence sensor fastens to any crank arm size and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
- The speed sensor attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge® to give you accurate speed and distance at all times, including indoors on the turbo trainer.
- Combine them both and improve your personal best or see where your stand against the pros.
In the box:
- Edge Explore 1000
- Out-front mount
- Stem mount
- Edge remote with mounts
- Silicone case
- microUSB cable
- Speed sensor
- Speed sensor sleeve
- Cadence sensor
- 3 cadence sensor straps