Part number: 010-03709-20
- COMPACT - Weighing only 25 g (0.9 oz.), Edge 20 and Edge 25 are the smallest cycling GPS computers in the world, making them perfect for travel
- GPS +GLONASS - Acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you ride - even under tree cover. The Garmin Edge 20 and Edge 25 are the first in this size and price range to add GLONASS
- CONNECTED FEATURES - Edge 25 allows you to instantly share details of your ride with friends and family via social media by pairing a compatible device with Garmin Connect Mobile. Share your rides and training activities in real time with live tracking
- ANT+ COMPATIBLE - Pair Edge 25 with a heart rate monitor, cadence sensor and speed sensor to get the most out of your rides.
- GARMIN CONNECT - Download courses, view personal records and analyze post-ride stats with Garmin Connect to get the most out of your training.
Edge 25 captures essential stats from your ride, including time, distance, speed, total ascent, and location, recording your heart rate so you'll know when you hit your target. Heart rate compatibility also provides more accurate information on calories burned during your ride. Edge 25 offers all the necessary stats you need to take your ride to the next level. Small in size, yet packed with features.
Choose from courses ridden by others or create your own. You can even compete against yourself to make it more interesting. Edge 25 lets you know how fast and how far you're riding. When paired with ANT+ sensors, you can also track cadence, as well as indoor speed and distance. When paired with Bluetooth, Live Tracking lets friends and family follow your ride in real time. Invite followers using email or social media.
Edge 25 uses GPS/GLONASS satellites to track how far, how fast and where you ride, even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use Edge 25 for up to 8 hours. Compete against other cyclists and see your results post-ride on the leaderboard. Includes on-device alerts for segment start/finish points.