- 3.5" bike computer with comprehensive navigation, performance, and cycling awareness features
- Trendline popularity routing uses billions of miles of Garmin Connect ride data to show the best on- and off-road routes
- Preloaded Garmin Cycle Map provides turn-by-turn directions
- New rider-to-rider messaging lets you stay in contact with other cyclists
- Challenge yourself every ride with preloaded Strava Live Segments feature
- Battery life: up to 20 hours, extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge power pack
- Comes with optional additional sensors and heart monitor
Ride longer and stronger while staying connected with the Edge 1030 GPS cycling computer. Featuring Trendline popularity routing, which uses billions of miles of rider data to show you the best on- and off-road routes, the Edge 1030 GPS appeals to competitors, commuters, and adventure-seekers alike.
Cyclists have uploaded billions of miles of precious ride data, now accessible to all with Trendline popularity routing technology. When Edge 1030 generates a ride for you, it finds the best route choosing from the roads and trails most traveled by your fellow cyclists. Or, use the Course Creator in Garmin Connect to generate your very own new routes!
The Edge 1030 bike computer includes turn-by-turn navigation and alerts that notify you of upcoming sharp turns. While you ride, get information about elevation data, see points of interest, and search for addresses. When planning long rides you can count on up to 20 hours of power, and with the new Garmin Charge integrated battery pack, you can keep your Edge running as long as you do.
No need to reach for the phone or worry about your fellow riders when they pull ahead or fall behind. Rider-to-rider messaging lets you send notes from your Edge 1030 to theirs. Let your friends know if you'll catch up in a few minutes or if they should go on without you, or, if you have a flat tire or need assistance, you can send a message to your fellow riders so they can find you. Respond to missed phone calls or texts and give your friends and family some peace of mind; they can even follow your rides in real time with LiveTrack and GroupTrack.
Adding the Best Bike Split app allows you to see how changes in weight, power and drag can affect your goal race time. The Best Bike Split app will guide you to your best bike split ever! Simply link your Best Bike Split account with your Edge 1030, and all of your current race plans will be available at your fingertips.