This extra-large 10'' navigator features custom routing based on the size and weight of your rig, strategic suggestions for fueling and breaks, and leading-edge arrival planning. Keep it clear and easy with a crisp high-resolution 10'' display in landscape or portrait view. Get the best route for your rig with custom truck routing and road warnings, such as steep grades ahead. Execute a smooth arrival with aerial views of loading docks and truck entrances. Plan like the pro you are. See the best places for fuel stops, comfort breaks and overnight stays. Need a shower? A refuel? Use your Truck & Trailer Services directory.See it all. The split-screen view shows your route and weather alongside the active map screen.
- Easy-to-read display. An extra-large 10" touchscreen display provides a crisp high-resolution image. Select landscape or portrait view to suit your in-cab setup.
- Custom truck routing. Just enter your truck profile (customizable by height, weight, length, width and hazardous materials) to find truck-preferred routes best suited for your rig and load.
- Expert arrival planning. BirdsEye Satellite Imagery makes arrival planning run smoothly with aerial views of loading docks, truck entrances and security gates.
- Customize your arrival. View your destination, then add and save custom arrival points such as preferred security gates, loading docks and truck parking entrances.
- Informed routing. See popular routes used by other truckers for better situational awareness - even in unfamiliar territory.
- Route overview. Easily view your complete route, and determine the best places for fuel stops, comfort breaks and overnight stays. Also get a preview of incoming weather conditions without leaving your active map screen.
- Truck-friendly parking. Need to park your rig? See truck-specific parking at truck stops and rest stops along your route.
- Pick the right stop. Locate preferred truck stops with the preloaded directory of Truck & Trailer Services.
- Driver alerts. To encourage safer driving and increase situational awareness, driver alerts warn you of upcoming sharp curves, speed changes, railroad crossings and more.
- Easy break planning. Receive timely notifications that help make the most of each stop.
- Traffic, weather and fuel prices. Download the dezl app to access live traffic, weather and real-time fuel prices.
- Hands-free calling. Built-in BLUETOOTH wireless technology lets you sync your compatible smartphone with your dezl navigator to make calls without taking your hands off the wheel.
- Travel informed. View traveler ratings for hotels, restaurants and attractions along your route or near your destination. Preloaded content makes it easy to find millions of new and popular places.
Garmin dezl OTR1010 Easy-to-Read 10" GPS Truck Navigator Specifications:
- Display Size: 8.5" W x 5.3" H (21.6 x 13.5 cm); 10.1" (25.7 cm) diagonal
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Display resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Dimension: 9.65" W x 6.06" H x 0.83" D (24.5 x 15.4 x 2.1 cm)
- Weight: 19.5 oz (554 g)
- Display Type: 10.1" wide view IPS, color TFT, with on-lens capacitive touch panel
- Battery life: up to 2 hour
- Preloaded street maps: Yes
- External memory storage: microSD card (not included)
- Internal storage: 32 GB