Adventure calls your name and you need a watch that will respond with you. The VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch provides the features and durability you need to take on even your dreams’ grandest expeditions. The longest battery life, extreme durability and altitude acclimation assistance make the VERTIX your go-to choice whether your plans call for a backyard hike or a Himalayan summit.
- Titanium bezel and cover with high-grade fiber watch body
- Sapphire glass with diamond-like coating
- 150-meter waterproof rating
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with altitude acclimatization assistanceS mode.
- Industry-leading performance in extreme weather
- Enhanced Digital Dial for easy operation even with thick climbing gloves or underwater
- Touchscreen enabled breadcrumb navigation
- Precise analysis of training load and performance with evaluation of your exertion and recovery
Longer Battery Life
With battery life strong enough for a Himalayan expedition or a thru-hike on the John Muir Trail all without a charge. The battery can allow up to 45 days of regular use , 60 hours full GPS mode and 150 hours when in UltraMax mode.
Rugged YET premium
A featherlight, corrosion free titanium frame and bezel showcase our commitment to durability. The quality of the VERTIX allows you to attack the world’s harshest elements without sacrificing your style.
Industry Leading Performance
Works down to -4°F/-20°C and in GPS mode under -22°F/-30°C extreme testing, with a 150 meter waterproof rating.