These are the latest additions to the new G-SHOCK MOVE lineup of sports watches, which are equipped with heart rate monitor and GPS.
Useful workout functions include an optical sensor for heart rate measurement, along with bearing, altitude/barometric pressure, and temperature sensors, and an accelerometer for step counting.
These five sensors help to keep you in close touch of your current activity in real time. The ability to receive GPS signals lets you access location information when you need it. This, when used in combination with the stopwatch, makes it possible for you to keep track of running information like distance, speed, pace, and more. Your heart rate and speed is used to calculate a VO2 max value, which is an indicator of your cardio-pulmonary capacity.
This measurement is useful when trying to increase stamina for running and other activities. In addition, new phone apps are now available to help you configure watch settings more easily and manage your workouts. You can monitor your current fitness level and training progress, and even automatically create a training plan based on targets specified by you.
Bi-color molded buttons are designed for ease of use, while a high-definition MIP LCD makes display information more legible. Both USB and solar charging are supported, and solar charging can be used to power daily operation (except for pulse monitoring and GPS).
- Solar Powered
- Step Tracker
- Water Resistant
- Bluetooth Connected w/ GPS
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Solar powered
- Power Source
- Solar powered system (solar-charging system), charging system compatible with dedicated cable (requires device with Type-A USB terminal)
- GPS signal reception: Auto receive (with no mobile link function, time information, once/day); Manual receive (position information, time information)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth)
- Training Function
- Wrist heart rate measurement (maximum measurement value: 220 bpm)
- Heart rate, target heart rate setting, heart rate zone graphic indication, heart rate graph, maximum heart rate, minimum heart rate
- Training Analysis
- Training status, fitness level trend, training load trend, VO2MAX, recovery time
- Digital compass
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Bidirectional calibration and magnetic declination correction
- Graphical display of north
- Auto horizontal compensation
- Power Saving
- Size of case: 63×55×20.4mm
- Total weight: 101g
In The Box Casio GBDH1000-1A7 G-Shock Men's Watch with Wearable4U Power Pack Bundle:
- Wearable4U Power Bank 2200 mAh
- Wearable4U Wall Charging Adapter
- Wearable4U Car Charging Adapter
Keep your devices charged at all times with our Wearable4U Power Bank and the duo Wall & Car USB Charging Adapters.Compatible with all popular USB-powered devices including most smartphones, GPS and fitness trackers, smart watches, wireless speakers, bluetooth headphones, and more.